Leadership.RO will only be a success if the competent executives in the Romanian business community who are capable to contribute will choose to get involved and offer their support voluntarily.
This means that – at this point in time – we only expect to receive in our projects the involvement of executives (i.e. private individuals), who choose to contribute out of their own will and in their own free time, and not because they represent their employer or the business they own.
We will have several types of volunteers:
- Founding members: are the participants who contribute to the formulation of the strategy and are willing to serve as members of the Board of Advisors
- Ambassadors: are the participants who are willing to make substantial investment of time for representing Leadership.RO in the business community, who may also initiate and own projects themselves and who will contribute to the growth of our volunteer base in a proactive and representative manner. (The status of ‘ambassador’ will be granted by the Board of Advisors, in recognition to the substantial investment in time and dedication to our objectives shown by a certain participant).
- Project managers: are the participants who are willing and capable to own (lead) projects
- Supporting members: are the ‘foot soldiers’ of Leadership.RO. They will do most of the work that needs to be done, under the leadership of a project manager.
- Fellows: will be the members of the community at large, who sympathize with our initiative and have constructive suggestions or contributions to make, (which will be posted on out site).